Model 22 FB7
Model 22 is a drawer and bin that moves in opposite directions and is intended for high security environments. Model 22 FB7 is ready for direct installation. This drawer is ideal as a unit in high security indoor areas - such as banks, penal institutions, embassies and other high security facilities. The drawer is intended for delivering and receiving documents and rolls of money and similar objects.
Security and Features
- Cover flap that moves in the opposite direction, and deep drawer for passing large objects up to 341 x 359mm in size and up to 100mm high, as well as files with a spine of 80mm.
- Automatically locks in both end positions. Lock can only be released by the operator behind the counter using the lever.
- It is not possible to reach through the hole when the device is sliding. It is also not possible to manipulate the mechanism.
- After releasing the control lever, the drawer moves automatically (spring-operated) into a locked end position.
- Provides firearms protection, can withstand heavy fire from firearms. For example from a G3 rifle. The tray has received M5/FB-7 certification from the Firearms Licensing Authority.
- The integrated steel part also provides firearms protection to the area where the unit connects to the glass.
- Model 22 complies with German UVV regulations.
Materials and Use
- The cover is made of a 2mm thick stainless steel cover plate.
- Slide, drawer and deep drawer are made of galvanized stainless steel finished with a special gun-resistant substance and a black-brown powder coating. The deep drawer is reinforced by an additional steel base.
- All metal parts are manufactured using state-of-the-art precision laser cutting technology for the ultimate in quality.
- Model 22 is suitable for use in highly secured environments.
- No maintenance required. No need for cleaning or lubrication.
Installation and dimensions
The unit is ready to be mounted in prepared counters / counters. The drawer is mounted from the outside by inserting into the recess from above. Because this unit is made with special materials, it is extra heavy and therefore also needs a reinforced environment. Keep in mind access requirements and the potential need to later remove the unit in the event of repairs.
- Model 22 is also available as Model 22 R, which is mounted on the counter. In this model, the cover flap is 10 mm above the slide.
- Other sizes available on request.