Model 5 is a fixed 'receipt and payment box' that can be installed immediately. It can be used in interior doors and counters in payment booths or other indoor counters. The drawer is suitable for handing in receipts, documents and rolls of money.
Security and Features
- Fixed drawer for handing over flat items such as files up to DIN A4 size, receipts, documents, cards, rolls of money and other items up to 30mm high.
- Easy to use edges for taking out coins.
- Provides firearms protection. The unit can withstand heavy small arms, for example a Magnum .44. Has received M3/FB4 certification from the Firearms Licensing Authority.
- Model 5 complies with German UVV regulations
Materials and Use
- The flat platform consists of an insert made of steel plate.
- The input tray is finished with polyurethane foam and black-brown cover.
- All metal parts are manufactured using state-of-the-art precision laser cutting technology for the ultimate in quality.
- Model 5 is suitable for indoor use.
- No maintenance required. No need for cleaning or lubrication.
Installation and dimensions
The tray is already prepared for mounting in counters. The drawer is mounted by inserting it into the recess in the counter from the operator side. Keep in mind access requirements and the potential need to later remove the unit in the event of repairs.
- Model 5 is also available with a shutter mechanism and is specially made for mounting in prepared counters as an emergency counter.
- Variant 7005 comes complete with a shutter mechanism, frame and glazing for use as an emergency counter.
- Coatings available, other colors on request.