Model 7520 is a complete unit with Model 20 or Model 20 through-tray drawer and Model 105 cabinet hatch. The entire unit is ready for installation and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The unit is particularly suitable for handing over larger amounts or items such as briefcases or boxes for valuables. Via the drawer, this unit can also be used as a reception or counter for handing over cards, documents and receipts.
Security and Features
- Complete unit with flat tray and tray (Model 20) moving in opposite directions. For handing flat objects up to 30 mm high, such as cards, receipts and ID cards, as well as larger objects up to 100 mm high
- Model 20 spät can also be used if the counter is in cold drafty areas. Then the drawer is replaced by a flat slide and there is no longer any chance of freezing.
- Integrated Public 3 intercom for automatic two-way conversation (with optional headset).
- Closet hatch Model 105 with sliding doors that open alternately. These are operated electromechanically via the control panel. The safety activation ensures that only one door can be opened at a time. The mechanism cannot be manipulated.
- Provides firearms protection, withstands heavy handguns. Model 20 pass-through models such as Model 20 spät and Model 105 case hatch have received FB4 certification from the Firearms Licensing Authority.
- Model 7520 complies with German UVV regulations.
Materials and Use
- Safety glass that adheres to BR4 NS.
- Base and passage made of 3 mm thick stainless steel with a black-brown powder coating.
- Counter element in brushed stainless steel.
- Closet hatch made of 3 mm steel, clad in stainless steel.
- All metal parts are manufactured using state-of-the-art precision laser cutting technology for the ultimate in quality.
- Model 7520 is suitable for indoor use and Model 7520 spat is also suitable for use in covered outdoor areas.
- No maintenance required. No need for cleaning or lubrication.
Installation and dimensions
The unit is supplied complete with power cables and is ready for mounting in prepared walls. It is inserted into the recess from the outside to be exactly flush with the wall. This is done by removing the inner frame. After this, the unit can be screwed into place from the inside. Keep in mind access requirements and the potential need to later remove the unit in the event of repairs. There must be a 230 V socket at the counter inside.
- Combines with all other Wurster passes, such as Model 20 spät
- Also available as Model 7620 with money truck hatch Model 106.
- Available with fire protection up to F 90.
- Special sizes available on request.
- Other firearms categories available upon request.
- Frame coatings available on request in alternative RAL colours.