Model 52.01 is a 'sliding' pass-through drawer ready for installation with an integrated two-way intercom system. It is primarily intended for use at night in covered outdoor areas such as gas stations and kiosks. The M3/FB4 firearms certification is standard.
Security and Features
- Pass-through drawer for pedestrians, for mounting in external facade. With small and large drawer, front panel and integrated intercom for automatic two-way conversation.
- The small drawer is for handing over change and receipts. It consists of a coin tray with easy-to-use edges for coin removal plus an integrated underlay for use as a desktop.
- Large drawer ideal for items such as drinks, food, magazines, etc.
- Sliding mechanism is automatically locked in the return position. Lock can only be released by the operator behind the counter using the lever.
- It is not possible to reach through the hole while the drawer is sliding. It is also not possible to manipulate the mechanism.
- Dust and draft sealed.
- Provides firearms protection. The unit can withstand heavy small arms, for example a Magnum .44. The tray has received M3/FB4 certification from the Firearms Licensing Authority.
- Model 52.01 complies with German UVV regulations.
Materials and Use
- Steel plate transit.
- Front plate and small tray made of 1 mm thick stainless steel.
- Drawers in 3 mm steel plate with black-brown cover (powder coated RAL 8022).
- All metal parts are manufactured using state-of-the-art precision laser cutting technology for the ultimate in quality.
- Model 52.01 is suitable for outdoor use in covered areas.
- No maintenance required. No need for cleaning or lubrication.
Installation and dimensions
The unit is ready to be mounted in prepared walls / recesses. The drawer is mounted from the outside by inserting into the recess from above. It is then screwed firmly on the inside. Take into account access requirements and the potential need to remove the unit later in the event of repairs
- Small drawer also available with PIN pad, bank card reader or both.
- Also available with rain cover.
- Coatings available in RAL colors on request.
- Fire protection up to F90 available on request